What you need:
· battery operated tea lights
· red ribbon (thick and thin)
· red pipe cleaners
· red pom-poms
· black sharpie
· orange sharpie
· glue gun
1. Draw the face of a snowman on the tea light with the black sharpie.
2. Cut a piece of pipe cleaner about 2.5 inches long and use a glue gun to attach pipe cleaner to the curved portion on the snowman’s head.
3. Use more glue to attach the pom-poms to each end of the pipe cleaner.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon that is about 4.5 inches long and overlap the ends to look like a scarf. Combine ends with a dot of hot glue.
5. Glue the inside, back of the ribbon to the back of the tea light.
6. Cut a piece of thin red ribbon about 11 inches long – slide on end under the pipe cleaner and tie a small knot with the ends.
7. Color the ‘flame’ part of the tea light with the orange sharpie.
8. Hang your creations on the wall or on your tree!