My name is Charlie. I am a Yorkie and I live in Lincoln, NE at the Lenox Village Apartments with my mom and dad, Deb and Mike. I am 11 years old. I love to walk at least 3 times a day, sometimes more. I love being able to go to work with my dad while my mom travels during the week. I love treats and expect one every time I come back in from a walk. My mom and dad love me to pieces and I love them very much too!
• 5 C. Rice Chex Cereal
• 3/4 C. White Chocolate Chips
• 1/4 C. Chocolate Chips
• 2 oz. Cream Cheese (room temp)
• 1 1/2 Tbsp. Milk
• 1 C. Red Velvet Cake Mix
• 1/2 C. Powdered Sugar
• Valentine Colored M&M’s
• Heart Sprinkles
1. Measure out Rice Chex cereal and place into large bowl.
2. Place cake mix and powdered sugar into a large plastic bag or tupperware with a lid.
3. Melt chocolate chips together in the microwave for 30 second increments. Careful not to burn and stir until smooth.
4. Stir cream cheese and milk into the melted chocolate.
5. Pour chocolate over Rice Chex cereal and stir until coated.
6. Dump cereal into the bag or tupperware with powdered sugar and cake mix. Shake well.
7. Spread onto a cookie sheet and let cool.
8. Mix with M&M’s and sprinkles and serve!
Recipe from: www.yourcupofcake.com/2013/01/red-velvet-puppy-chow.html