What you need:
– Mason Jars
– Paint (i.e. orange, green purple)
– Large Paint Brush
– Battery-Powered Candle Lights
– Design Templates (optional)
1. Make sure the inside of your jars are completely clean.
2. Paint the inside of your jars with the colored paint of your choice in thin layers (allow the paint to dry between each layer).
3. If you’re using a template, cut it down to a size that will fit into your jar. Curl it into the jar and you should see the design through the glass. Or feel free to create your own design!
4. With the fine tip paint pen, trace the design.
5. Fill in the design with the wide tip paint pen.
6. When the jars are dry, turn on your lights and place them inside the jars. You’re done!