Ice Cube Ingredients:
- Red or green seedless grapes
- 1 bottle (24 oz) white grape juice (3 cups), chilled
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen apple-grape-cherry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1 bottle club soda (1 liter or 4 cups), chilled
- Place 2 to 3 grapes in each section of 2 ice cube trays.
- Fill trays with water; freeze.
- In 4-quart non-metal container or punch bowl, mix juice, juice concentrate and 1 cup water. Just before serving, add club soda; stir gently to blend. Add fruit-filled ice cubes.