- Pool noodle (preferably blue)
- Glitter scrapbook paper (one sheet in red, silver or blue)
- Hot glue gun
- Red tissue paper
- Decorative stems w/ red, white, & blue stars
- Cut pool noodle to the desired size.
- Measure scrapbook paper to pool noodle and cut to size.
- Apply hot glue to one end of the scrapbook paper. Do not apply the hot glue directly to the pool noodle!
- Wrap scrapbook paper around the noodle and apply glue to the other end of the paper.
- Press the paper down to secure to the back of the noodle.
- Cut a small piece of tissue paper approximately 6 inches wide.
- Gather tissue paper and press in the center of the top of the pool noodle.
- Insert decorative stem into the center of tissue paper/noodle.
*Reminder for Richdale Residents: No real fireworks or firecrackers are allowed in the community.