- Pool noodle (preferably blue)
- Glitter scrapbook paper (one sheet in red, silver or blue)
- Hot glue gun
- Red tissue paper
- Decorative stems w/ red, white, & blue stars
- Cut pool noodle to the desired size.
- Measure scrapbook paper to pool noodle and cut to size.
- Apply hot glue to one end of the scrapbook paper. Do not apply the hot glue directly to the pool noodle!
- Wrap scrapbook paper around the noodle and apply glue to the other end of the paper.
- Press the paper down to secure to the back of the noodle.
- Cut a small piece of tissue paper approximately 6 inches wide.
- Gather tissue paper and press in the center of the top of the pool noodle.
- Insert decorative stem into the center of tissue paper/noodle.
*Reminder for Richdale Residents: No real fireworks or firecrackers are allowed in the community.
What you’ll need:
- 10 water bottles
- 10 glow sticks in a variety of colors
- Soccer ball
- Remove any labels from your water bottles. If water bottles are new and still contain water, pour out a little off the top to allow for the glow sticks you’ll be adding.
- Crack the glow sticks to activate them (according to the package directions) and drop one glow stick in each bottle. Replace the lid on the bottle securely.
- Line bottles up like bowling pins.
- To keep the game fair, especially if you have a range of ages playing, set a distance for each age group.
- Have FUN!
What you’ll need:
- 12″ wire wreath frame
- 2 packs of clothespins (this project requires 60 clothespins)
- Glitter stars foam stickers
- Red, white and blue paint (acrylic or spray)
- Hot glue (optional)
- Paint brush
- Start by dividing out you 60 clothespins into the following piles: 15, 22, 23
- Paint 15 blue, 22 white and 23 red and let dry
- Once dry, stagger the clothespins on the wreath frame, placing all the blue clothespins together, then 4 reds followed by 4 whites until you have used all of your clothespins
- Add the foam stars to the blue clothespins (if not sticky enough, use hot glue)
- Hang your wreath and enjoy!
- Splash of Grenadine
- 2 Shots of Bacardi Razz Rum
- 2 Shots of Lemonade
- 2 Shots of Blue Curacao Liquor
- Fill glass with ice
- Pour splash of Grenadine over ice
- Slowly pour in Bacardi Razz Rum
- Pour in Lemonade
- Pour in Blue Curacao
- Drink and Enjoy!
*Must be 21 or over to consume alcohol. Drinking and driving is prohibited. Please drink responsibly.