• 3/4 c. balsamic vinegar
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tbsp. honey
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. dried thyme
• 1 tbsp. dried oregano
• 4 steak fillets, such as sirloin
• 2 tomatoes, sliced
• Kosher salt
• 4 slices mozzarella
• Fresh basil leaves, for serving
1. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, olive oil, dried thyme, and dried oregano.
2. Pour over steak and let marinade 20 minutes.
3. Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
4. Heat grill to high. Grill steak 5 minutes per side, then top with mozzarella and tomatoes and cover grill until cheese is melty, 2 minutes.
5. Add basil and serve.
• 1 c. all-purpose flour
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
• 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 3/4 c. marsala wine
• 3/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
• 1/3 c. heavy cream
• 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
• Cooked angel hair, for serving
1. Season flour with salt and pepper, dredge chicken in flour.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil. Add chicken and cook until golden on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
3. Make Marsala sauce: melt remaining butter in skillet and add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are golden and liquid has been released, 6 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, then season with salt.
4. Add marsala, chicken broth, heavy cream, and parsley and bring to a simmer.
5. Return chicken to skillet and spoon sauce over breasts.
6. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
7. Serve over angel hair, if desired.
• 4 oz. semi sweet chocolate chips
• 1 lb. fresh strawberries
1. Place chocolate in a glass bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
2. Holding the strawberries by the stem, dip in the melted chocolate, letting the excess chocolate drip off.
3. Transfer the dipped strawberries onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
4. Refrigerate the strawberries until the chocolate is firm, at least 30 min. Enjoy!