1/2 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
1 box Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate or Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
1 bag Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
1. Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large mixing bowl and beat well.
2. Stir in peppermint crunch baking chips.
3. Chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Form 1 inch balls and drop onto ungreased non-stick cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 7-9 minutes at 350 degrees.
Recipe from: http://thefrugalgirls.com/2013/12/peppermint-crunch-dark-chocolate-cake-mix-cookies.html