Looking for fresh new recipes for this spring season? Check out our list of what fruits and vegetables are in this spring to make these tasty meals, created with seasonal ingredients like zucchini, asparagus, strawberries and more! Happy Cooking!
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound asparagus (trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 5 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 8 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss pasta with olive oil.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, roast asparagus, broccoli, bell pepper, and zucchini until flecked with dark brown. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Saute garlic with prosciutto and sun-dried tomatoes until heated through. Toss with penne, roasted vegetables, and Parmesan. Place in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake 30 to 40 minutes, until hot.
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2.5 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Mix together raspberry vinegar, raspberry jam, and vegetable oil in a small container.
- Combine spinach, nuts, strawberries, and kiwi in a salad bowl. Toss with raspberry dressing.