What you’ll need:
- Wine corks
- Small red pom poms or red round headed pins
- Wire cutters or craft knife
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Bows, bells, ribbon, etc. for decoration (optional)
- Use a nail to make four leg holes, about 1/4” deep, at a slightly outward angle in the bottom of one cork for the legs. Cut four matching twigs for the legs, about 2” long, using a razor knife or wire cutters.
- Put a bit of hot glue on the end of each twig and insert them into the holes. If any leg is uneven, trim to adjust.
- For the other cork, make two holes on the top for antlers and one hole on the bottom for the neck.
- Hot glue a small red pom pom or insert a red round headed pin for the nose.
- Add accessories to your reindeer such as a bow, bell, ribbon, etc. (optional).